Are you still dreaming of becoming an author?
If so, now is a great time to do it. Just in case you haven’t noticed there’s an Information Revolution of sorts still going on.
No, the Information Age didn’t die at the dawn of the Digital Age. It was simply reborn and is raging simultaneously which is pretty cool for aspiring authors.
I was thinking about you and wanted to encourage you. There’s still time to jump in and put your important message in a book.
Here are ten exciting reasons to do it now:
- Now really is better than later.
- Become famous; author is still a prestigious title.
- Travel the world speaking about it; take advantage of new opportunities.
- Get a competitive edge in your business; push past your peers without a book.
- Send it to your worst teacher in high school; especially if she said you would never amount to anything.
- Increase your self-esteem; your confidence goes up a notch or two with a book.
- Increase your credibility as a professional; people will trust you faster.
- Fulfil your mission in life to help others; a book will leverage your ability to do more.
- Standout in the market; with a book you multiply your ability to get more business.
- Create a legacy; your book will live on throughout generations.
If you don’t get started writing your book now, you may never receive all the increased influence and opportunities waiting to come your way. Here’s to seeing your name in print, sooner rather than later!
Feel free to book in a call with me if you are ready to take that next step in making your book dream a reality.