The fine print
1. Private and Confidentiality Clause
We are committed to providing you and all Program participants with a positive Program experience. Once you have made the commitment to the Program and the Company has approved your participation, you agree to abide by all Program Guidelines as set forth by Company.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property
We shall not, either directly or indirectly, communicate or disclose, make available to, or use for our own benefit or for the benefit of any other person or entity your ideas, know-how, business practices, concepts and techniques, plans, trade secrets, and other confidential and proprietary information (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and you shall respect and keep confidential the Confidential Information of the Program and of the Company.
3. You hereby agree and undertake to;
1) not to infringe any of the Company’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights;
2) that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of Company is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to Company;
3) not to disclose such Confidential Information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with the company
4) all materials and information provided to you by Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to Company, and may only be used by you as authorised by Company; and
5) the reproduction, distribution, and/or sale of these materials/processes by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
6) timely submission with the agreed dates once publishing commences.
7) the payment of any costs incurred due to delaying agreed launch dates (£1000) with the exception of moving your date only once in extenuating circumstances.
4. Late fees (Payment plans Only)
You are responsible to ensure that the payments are made on time or you may incur interest charges of 3% per day after 3 days.
If Client’s account is beyond 30-days overdue, Company reserves the right to turn over the account to collections with outstanding interests and accrued costs incurred in order to engage a Debt Recovery Mercantile Agency or a Solicitor to attend engaged by the company; in order to recover the outstanding amount due and payable.
5. Termination of Contract
You agree that Company may limit, suspend, and/or terminate your participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of any remaining monthly payments due and payable if Company determines that you/your company:
a) is becoming disruptive or if you impair the participation or progress of Program instructors or participants; or
b) if you fail to follow or abide by the Program Guidelines.
During the Term of Agreement and thereafter, you agree to take no action which is intended, or would reasonably be expected, to harm the Company, its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, or clients, including other Program participants, or its or their reputation or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavourable publicity to the Company, its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, or clients.
This is a business to business contract and the client confirms that the book will be used for business purposes.
7. Jurisdiction Clause
This Agreement is formed in The United Kingdom, the principal place of business for Company and this Agreement and the rights of the Parties to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England. The parties to this agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and the laws from time to time in force.
This is the entire agreement between you and Company; it supersedes all other negotiations and discussions prior to the execution of this agreement. You agree that no other representations have been made by Company to induce you into entering into this agreement and no modification to the terms of this agreement shall be effective unless in writing signed by both parties.
The Author hereby covenants and agrees that during the term of this Agreement and for a period of two years following the end of the Contracted Term, the Author will not, without the prior written consent of the Company, directly or indirectly, on his or her own behalf or in the service or on behalf of others, whether or not for compensation, engage in any partnership publishing business activities, or have any interest in offering any competing business.
The teachings in this programme are copyright of Abigail Horne Ltd and should only be used for personal use, not to offer additional publishing related business services.
9. Data Protection
www.authorsandco.pub & .com
By signing where indicated below, you irrevocably agree that, if Authors & Co accepts you as a book coaching client, then this Participant Agreement automatically becomes a binding contract between you and the Company, and applies to your participation in the program. By signing below, you are acknowledging that you have read, agree to and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.